
This is just the beginning!!

You think this is full??

Even the last little inch is being used!!!
As you can see, we have been busy packing! We were worried that it all wouldn't fit into the Jeep, so we had a little "test packing". Everything seemed to fit!! Hopefully we will be able to re-pack it just right when we leave SLC and head to New York! Every inch of every box is full of stuff! Grandma Pack (Doug's mother) would have been so proud of all we were able to get to fit in. She was the Queen of Packing!!!
It is one week until we enter the MTC. Monday the 24th of October we will "check in". We got a call from the MTC today to give us the scoop of what we will be doing. It sounds like it will be great. In fact, we wish we could go tomorrow... because that would mean that we can stop doing projects around the house and just be off on our new adventure! We will be in the MTC for 11 days. We will get to come home the evening of the 3rd of November (we think) to do wash, pack up the rest of our "stuff", sleep in our own bed one last night, and then head out the next morning. We don't think that we will be able to use the internet while at the MTC, but we will update the blog as soon as we are able to do so. Hopefully within two weeks!
We will think of you often. We love you all! Remember us in your prayers.... (I have started to memorize the information that they gave us and believe me, I will need your prayers!!!!) Pray for good weather across the north of the country from Nov. 3 thru Nov. 8 (that is when we will be driving!). We can't wait for the latest and greatest adventure of our lives to start! All our love! dnd (dnd = doug and delores just in case you couldn't guess.)
3 comments:
Excellent blog. I liked the pictures. I used to think that the organizational/packing/everything-in-it's-place compulsion was a disease. Now I think it might be genetic. Have fun at the MTC. Brent said the food there gives you gas (as if he could really tell it was the MTC's fault. He always has gas.) Thanks for listening to Victoria on the phone. She was very proud to tell you about peeping in the toilet :) Love you, Andrea
P.S. Put some pictures of you on there!
Very nice packing job. You two should give tips online. I'm going to miss you, but I know you will do a great job on your mission. I wish I could go somewhere like that on a mission, but unfortunately, single women don't usually get to do that. Also, I have no money. hahahaha Oh well, I will live vicariously through you for the next year. See you on Sunday. Love xoxoxoxox
Great blog. We will check in often. Post pics and keep us updated. We know ya'll will be great missionaries and we are proud of you. Do you have your roadtrip mapped out? Let us know if you are coming within a few hundred miles. Your southern relatives send lots of love. Love, Beth
p.s. Andrea,the organizational/packing "disease" is totally genetic!
Post a Comment