
Our Kitchen. Looking across the dining room table.

Our Living room. Pretty sweet!
I had to add these two pictures because I forgot them when I was showing you the House! Just imagion them in the right place.... now continue on with the newest blog!
I still don't have internet service at our house. This blog is complements of the Henrietta Public Library.... 40 miles away from where we live... Handy huh! Palmyra is really out in the boonies! You would think that no one would have given two hoots about Joseph Smith here, but they ran him off just the same.! Our time is about to log us off, so....
Love, DND
3 comments:
Wonderful pictures. Now I'm REALLY homesick for Ohio's fall. Love those tall tall trees! It sounds like you are having so much fun. Brent and I are enjoying the letters you send. He says they really strengthen his testimony, and he thinks you're good examples to our kids. He hopes you do this when they are older, too, and can appreciate your wisdom. :) Love ya, Andrea xoxox
Everything looks beautiful there. I sure hope I'm able to come visit before you leave. I really miss you, but I can see you are really comfortable and having a great time. I find it interesting that they had to "go out of their way" to harrass the saints and Joseph Smith. Satan must have been really worried about this small little church. hahahahahaha Well, keep up the good work. Hope you get the internet soon so we can write back and forth. xoxoxoxoxoxox Love ya
Your blog is great and since you can't access the internet, a great way to keep in touch.
It is fun to see your cute apartment and the beautiful area around you. How lucky you are to have the Hill Cumorah right in your backyard. Keep that guest room nice and clean for our visit in June. We may have to have the kids sleep out under the stairs or the kitchen table, whichever they prefer.
Keep up the good work and try not to let Angel Moroni "escape".
Love Ya,
Kathy
Post a Comment